I want to visit the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art


He had me at The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I mailed him when I first became a mom. And he sent me some material through snail mail - including the announcement that his Museum was getting set up. I'm talking about Eric Carle, the fabulous children's book author and illustrator!

And if you're anywhere near Amherst, Massachusetts, believe me, I am seriously jealous! :) Check out the video after the jump, and get a quick tour!

Visit The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art and pop by his blog (also in my sidebar under special mentions!) 

2 comments

  1. there was an Eric Carle exhibit when I was in Kyoto, Japan a couple of years ago. It was really neat! I love the hungry caterpillar as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspen, apparently he hasn't been in my part of the world yet! must've been pretty cool. i am loving his blog - he seems such a nice man :)

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall