- This is Paradise: Stories by Kristiana Kahakauwila - totally loved this collection of short stories about the "real" Hawaii. I also have a GIVEAWAY for this one right now, so be sure to check it out!
- And the Soft Wind Blows by Lance Umenhofer - a novella on a man's mid-life crisis ... a little different because of its poetic prose.
- Loteria by Mario Alberto Zambrano - This one really affected me. It's a young girl recounting domestic violence within her own home using Loteria cards as prompts.
- The Chatswood Spooks by Nottie Thistledore - what a riot! This is great bedtime reading for those with young kids!
- I haven't posted in ages, so if you're curious, check out my running list of reviews.
Don't forget to leave a link to your answers, I'd love to find out what you're reading. Have a great week!