#BookmarkMonday (19): Kawaii silhouettes in colour!


Last week, I featured some simple black and white/silhouette Japanese bookmarks by Stipee. But I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of designs ... in colour!

From Japanese online store here.
Other Stipee products available on Etsy.*

 From the same Japanese store here.
Other Stipee products available on Etsy.*

 From here.

 

The problem is, most of these aren't easily available, so I guess we'll just have to content ourselves with ogling them! Some other designs available on amazon.com.


Got a bookmark to share? Please leave a message so I can check out your bookmark!
If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email 
at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you! 
I'll add all your bookmarks to this board.

(Sorry, I have removed the inlinkz because it is now a paid service.)

6 comments

  1. They look almost too good to use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're stickers and I'd probably just leave them in because they look nice!

      Delete
  2. I just read the bit about the inlinkz, so here is my Bookmark Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't figure it out, so I guess we will do Pinterest now :) Thanks so much for joining in again :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely. Especially the butterflies. My daughter would go crazy for these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful! I would be a bit worried I'd crush the bits at the top though!

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall