Have a wonderful holidays! + my holiday hiatus

  • Friday, December 19, 2014


I'm off on a mini blogging hiatus as I soak in all the holiday festivities!

Here's wishing each of you and yours a beautiful holiday season. Laugh lots, eat lots, hug lots (maybe get a bit of relaxed reading in too) .. and just enjoy! I'll see you all in the new year ... which I know promises even more wonderful things to come!

Cheers, 
The Guiltless Reader


Email subscription

Get the latest posts sent directly to your inbox! ...and the occasional email when there's something really awesome to share!



2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you enjoy your hiatus and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Wishing you the best in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall