#BookmarkMonday (213): Moleskine journalling




I decided to show off my own bookmark this week. I remember I mentioned on Twitter that I finally caved and bought my own Moleskine Book Journal. I've always loved journaling but gave up on it sometime after university and real life kind of took over.

This bookmark is part of the entire package. Notice how the bookmark and the cover of the journal have the same design? Books and fonts galore! Nice touch, don't you think?

Do you journal or keep a physical book journal?

P.S. I'm really enjoying using my book journal and maybe I'll do a review of it one of these days.

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. If you've got a bookmark to share, post about it on your blog and leave a message below. It's so much fun discovering new bookmarks! If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor. 

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall