Mini summer #Bloggiesta! Gotta get 'er done ;)

  • Friday, June 17, 2016


Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!

I need a mojito ... wait, wrong country.

So it's summer. Unbelievable. And it's time for a mini #Bloggiesta! My handy dandy Masterlist gets pulled up again. Since this is mini, I'm keeping this as simple as possible:
  • Back up my blog and Read the Nobels
  • Get up-to-date with my reviews. I'm already participating in #Reviewathon so I figured doublecounting is totally acceptable. (I tell 'ya, it is.)
  • Update my Book Map with old and recent reads. 
  • Join in the Twitter chat, if my weekend turns out as I plan.

Et voila! That's it. 

Are you joining in this weekend?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall