Fall @Bloggiesta comes to a close ... not bad, could be better :)

  • Monday, September 19, 2016


Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

Ok, so it's over. My uber simple list got a little done. But hey, I'll keep trying!
  • Back up my blog and Read the Nobels. - Yes and yes. And my templates too!
  • Get one review published. - Nada. I'll keep trying.
  • Update my Book Map with old and recent reads.  - Funnily, I'm up to date. I also hosted the mini challenge for this and hoping those of you who joined in will link up HERE.
  • Join in one Twitter chat.   - I joined the last one, yay!

Three out of four - not bad, in my books.

So, how did your Bloggiesta go?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall