Time to get in on the Fall @Bloggiesta!

  • Saturday, September 17, 2016


Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!

I think I need a few mojitos ...

Fall has crept up on me and Im so far behind on things that I really really really need this Bloggiesta. As I'm behind, the list is simple:
  • Back up my blog and Read the Nobels
  • Get ONE review published! I have languishing ones in draft, so one that hits the public eye would make me very happy.
  • Update my Book Map with old and recent reads. (P.S. I'm hosting a mini challenge and you can make your own book map, easy peasy, I promise you! Go check it out here.)
  • Join in at least one Twitter chat.

Are you joining in this Bloggiesta?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall