#BookmarkMonday (274): The Ultimate #Bookmark Gift Guide (over 100 bookmarks!)


I've been featuring bookmarks since 2009 and over the years, I've come across so many amazing bookmarks. In this post, I've compiled some of my absolute-est favourites and I'm pretty much guarantee you'll find something for your book-loving loved ones in this list. Stuff them in a book, gift alone, add as a stocking stuffer. Here you go ...



Animal lover
Crocheted elephant (free design)
Smiling cat (see right)
Book, author or genre-specific

Doodler, DIY-er and illustration lover
Bookmarks to colour (printable)
Musically inclined

Potterhead

Sci-fi buff

Bonus:


Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog/twitter/pinterest and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall