#BookmarkMonday (227): Soup, anyone? #AndyWarhol, yes, please!


For this week's #BookmarkMonday, I've got another tag repurposed! This time it came off a tote bag -- with Andy Warhol's quintessential soup cans pieces --  that I brought home from the Museum for Modern Art in New York.

I actually spied it off another lady coming out of the gift shop and I swear my radar was on and I made a beeline for the shelves where these were displayed.

This is the second BookmarkMonday for the year. I'd love it if you all joined in! All you have to do is take a photo of one of your bookmarks (or someone else's that you'd love! make sure to credit them!)
and share on the linky.

If you didn't know, I also have an Instagram account (look me up: @guiltlessreader), follow me and I'd love to follow more bookish accounts! You can also post this meme on Instagram - tag me so I can comment!

Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instragram and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall