#BookmarkMonday (228): @Bookdepository, love you to bits!


#BookmarkMonday this week reiterates my love for Book Depository*'s colouring bookmarks. They were way ahead of the trend and I love them, coloured or uncoloured!

I'm still in a bit of a blogging funk so I will just roll with it. I will keep you all posted ... inspiration may hit so a hiatus doesn't seem to be in the offing. Yet. Let's see. Ever been in a funk? Tell me what you did to get out of it! Any tips?

If you're on Instagram account, please look me up: @guiltlessreader) and follow so I can follow you back! You can also post this meme on Instagram - link down below and tag me so I can comment!

Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instragram and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall