#BookmarkMonday (276): Silk



I hope your holidays went swimmingly, my bookish and bloggy friends! I sort of fell off the face of the blogging world for a while there, but hey, its 2017 and it's been great to recharge and start the year afresh.

This is the first BookmarkMonday for the year, and it's a fine one. What could be more beautiful than silk? I got this off a tag on a silk shirt and I couldn't throw it away. I think it looks lovely as a bookmark reborn. Do you use clothing tags as bookmarks?

If you didn't know, I also have an Instagram account (look me up: @guiltlessreader), follow me and I'd love to follow more bookish accounts! You can also post this meme on Instagram - tag me so I can comment!

Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instragram and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall