#BookmarkMonday (232): #EgonScheile art card


She stares. I know this is technically a card but I use art cards as bookmarks because I have a hard time giving them away! This piece entitled "Seated Woman with Bent Knee" is by Egon Schiele and the original piece in Narodni Galerie, Prague. Someday, I swear I will see it and his others works in person!


Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram and link up below.
  • If you're on Instagram please look me up: @guiltlessreader) tag me so I can comment!
  • Share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall