Book blogger hop & TBRs ...

Book Blogger HopTGIF! I'm doing the hop again! And this week's question is: How many books do you have on your "to be read shelf"?

Answer: Which shelf -- the physical one, or my virtual one? I have tons of books on my Bookmooch wishlist and saved on my library account. And I think I have several piles of books here calling to be read. But I have never counted. Though my guess runs in the hundreds. And then there are the ones in the back of my head and never get around to listing, titles of which will pop up while taking a shower, or while walking home, or while browsing in the library. Ah. What to do? Too many books ...

Going a'hopping? Please do! Thanks to my latest visitors and my new "followers." The blog hop is a great way to meet kindred souls!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment

  1. Visiting from the HOP! I agree about the library - I use Interlibrary Loan all the time at the academic library where I work. Reviews are my real problem - too many books in that stack for sure.

    I hope you will have time to come by and visit one of my two blogs: Holocaust Resources or Library Cats Book List !!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall