Bookish Posters - take your pick!

Don't you just ♥ certain book covers? Why not get your fave cover on your wall with this lovely selection? There's some vintage covers and there are the more modern, popular versions.

Love the Lolita one -- I can't seem to find the same book cover anywhere - is this an older one then? And it's the first time I've ever seen that version of One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (it's a Penguin, so I suppose this is newer)! Oh, and the two Virginia Wolff's -- Mrs. Dalloway and To the Lighthouse -- I can totally imagine framed and put together.  And isn't The War of the Worlds an especially cool one? I have never heard of Ubik (lovely graphic!). I am totally intrigued and am going to look the up in the library!

Which ones are your faves?

{Via Bookish, of course! Not a sponsored link, I'm just loving book cover art!}

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall