The Catcher in the Rye nail art!




It's been a while since I've featured some literary nail art so I decided to go for it this weekend. I chose The Catcher in the Rye is one of those books that most read in school. I never did and it's been in my TBR for ages! I have two nail artists takes on the classic cover.

Above, Dressed Up Nails  goes for slick and shiny picking out elements of the book cover ...
Lacquology does the something similar with a more dominant red nail. 
Which reminds me that I really should revisit my TBR!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

4 comments

  1. Ooh, those look cool! I like Catcher in the Rye - it's not a set book in schools here either, so I've read it a few times without having to tear it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail art is so cool and interestng looking. It looks like it takes some serious skill to do.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall