2013, a great reading year!

  • Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year! This is my last post for the year, and since I have been generally quiet (come on, life must go on ...), I thought I'd sum up my reading year really quickly. 

Overall, it's been a fantastic reading year for me! I've read:
  • A total of 78 books
  • or a total of 21,215 pages
  • with an overwhelming number being 3, 4 or even 5 star ratings (which translate to I liked it, Really liked it, or it was Amazing!)
I'll make a separate post of my faves because I really need to go through all those 4 and 5 star ratings.

Check out this nifty diagram that I got from my Goodreads!
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's ... and here's looking forward to more great reading in 2014.

1 comment

  1. I like the diagram from Goodreads. I didn't know you could do that :) Wishing you a prosperous 2014!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/annual-review-2013-in-books.html

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall