Sunday Post (12) / Sunday Salon


Last week on Guiltless Reading 

Summer days are going by fast. It's almost fall. And It's almost time for school! I still can't believe how fast this year is going by ... Here on the blog, it's been reasonably fun, although my reviewing streak isn't so great at the moment:

General Bookishness

First off, you may want to head over to freado.com. Yours truly was featured in its about "Life as a Book Blogger" series.
+
A cat flip book. Fun!
+
#BookmarkMonday
This is for those who love to dog-ear ;)
+
Friday 56 & Book Beginnings
A classic, I featured Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Author Guest Post


Reejecttion by Daniel Clausen
(FREE E-book!)
Being an author means being rejected quite a bit ... or a lot. A humorous guest post and a free e-book for anyone who can related. Or not.


Book Review + Giveaway!


2 AM at The Cat's Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino 
I featured this book last Friday, and now here's my review. As unpredictable as a jazz scat!
The giveaway is still ongoing (US/Can), so don't miss out!

Upcoming Reading Challenge

 Travel the World in Books Readathon
This September 1-14, it's the first ever Travel the World in Books Readathon. If you want to get more diverse reading into your TBR, this may be the perfect challenge for you!

So what have you been up to?

Enjoying your Guiltless Reading? Why not SUBSCRIBE to get these posts in your email?

4 comments

  1. I am very curious about 2 a.m. at the Cat's Pajamas...great review that tempted me even more. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week! I enjoyed the excerpts you used for Cat's Pajamas so I'll have to go back and read your review. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 a.m. at the Cat's Pajamas is on my tbr list!

    Thanks for the info on the Travel the World in Books Readathon, I need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall