Sundays at Guiltless Reading (27)


... do I hear Santa?

Feeling all fa-la-la-la yet? I sure am ... and I hope you are too.

If you noticed the dearth of book reviews, it's intentional. I'm not stressing myself out to get reviews done although I have continued posting here and there. (Because really, I just don't see the point in stressing ... I want to enjoy the Christmas preps without my book blogging hanging over my head.)

So without further ado, here's how the week has gone down:


#BookmarkMonday:
Have a Monster 2015!

Author Guest Post:
Making Memories into Memoirs by Paul Spillane, author of Four Before Their Time

Friday 56 and Book Beginnings: 

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery

It's a Month of Faves!
Top 10 New-to-Me Authors for 2014
5 Favourite Non-Bookish Things



Anything catch your eye in my week? What are you up to?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall