#TTWIBRAT Photography Challenge - books + props

I'm really, really late jumping on this but I loved the idea of Based on a True Story's photography challenge of matching up a prop with the country where a book is set. So here goes:

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami + Japanese keychain of a geisha. This is set in Japan. Naoko would've loved this keychain!

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga laid against one of my favourite throw pillow covers from India. Love how the cover matches. Hot pink is definitely my colour!

Amsterdam by Ian McEwan held up against the daughter's Doctor Who poster. Despite the title being Amsterdam, this book is set in the UK. 

This is fun! I plan on adding to this collection because now everywhere I look, I see something and realize that they match my books!


No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall