After years of lurking and non-participation, I finally joined in the Mini Bloggiesta last July. I think I am developing a taste for it ;) It's a fantastic way to keep on top of my Blogging To Do List.
Wonderful things come out of Bloggiesta. I got stuff done! I even jumpstarted my Book Map and ended up hosting a mini-challenge for the Travel the World in Books Readathon! I think a highlight too is the tips and the conversations -- they're extremely helpful, and it's inspiring to see how others are doing things.
You know you want to sign up!
I've decided to keep a running list for Bloggiesta and this will just keep evolving. I also wanted to set some very clear goals for this Bloggiesta.
Masterlist1. Get up-to-date with my reviews.
2. Update my Book Map with old and recent reads.
3. Rethink my tags for Lots of Bookishness.
4. Clean up wonky posts.
5. Go check out some new templates.
6. Fix my Bloglovin feed.
My Goals for Fall Bloggiesta1. Finish reading one book for an upcoming blog tour (very reasonable). I have 6 books that I'd like to write reviews for but they can wait.
2. Go through all the posts in the Bloggiesta mini-challenges list and see what I want to incorporate into my Masterlist. There's a lot already written already and I'd love some concrete ideas ... who knows there may be easy ways to get them done!
3. Check out the Twitter feed for #bloggiesta and have fun! I'll try and participate in at least one Twitter chat. It really depends on how the coming week pans out.
4. Host a mini-challenge AND a giveaway! Yes, I'm so excited!
Heads up on the giveaway!Surprise, surprise! I know how many of us stress about our blog templates. We've got amazing content and we want an amazing blog design to match!
I am partnering with a hugely talented designer (*hint) to give away one Blogger template (sorry about that Wordpress folks). I'll be posting the details on September 16, so don't forget to pop by and enter! You'll be the Envye of everyone should you win!