Fall #Bloggiesta: How $10 can prettify your blog. (Or #Win it & it's FREE!)



I guess you can tell I'm sort of excited about Fall #Bloggiesta. I'm in the middle of *stuff* at the moment.

I know 4 days is never enough to get everything done, I'm hoping that by offering some great prizes I can entice you to join in. My mini challenge is to get towards Inbox Zero (yes, it is possible). Here's looking at you. Dont worry: entering is going to be ridiculously easy. You don't even have to be at Inbox Zero ... just working towards it. So please pretty please please ENTER!

I am offering up $10 worth of digital goodies at Luvly.co.

In this post, I have handpicked a few things that I personally appeal to me. Of course, if you're the lucky winner, you can choose anything! All these goodies can help you in prettying up your blog during #Bloggiesta!

Social Media Icons and Blog Buttons





Backgrounds


Clip Art




Logos



Blog Templates



No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall