So I've sort of hit a brick wall this month, including with the Read the Nobels 2016 Reading Challenge. I've read two Nobels but have yet to finalize the reviews! I hope you guys are doing better than me.
Here's a quick run down for May:
Posts this month
- Download your May #ReadNobels wallpaper featuring Yasunari Kawabata
- Book Spotlight: Herta Muller's The Fox Was Ever a Hunter (+ 4 winners announced for the giveaway!)
- Book Review: Endgame by Samuel Beckett [Lagraziana's Kalliopeion]
- Book Review: The Monkey Grammarian by Octavio Paz [Edith's Miscellany]
- BookmarkMonday: 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez [Guiltless Reading]
- Obsessed with all thing 100 Years of Solitude? 10 Things that will make you heart got pitter patter [Guiltless Reading]
Sure, the month may have been slower, but let's keep reading and discussing those Nobels!