#BookmarkMonday, origami and evolution

Bookmark Monday now has its own account on Instagram! Quick, go follow along! I’ll post your bookmarks!

I am also posting a new bookmark of my own ... a cute little origami terrier. I had some leftover Japanese wrapper and made this little cutie out of it! Want to make your own? Here are the instructions, easy peasy!

I’ve started reading Why Evolution is True by Jerry A. Coyne. This is now being read in many schools and universities, and it provides irrefutable scientific evidence of evolutionary biology. So far, it is compelling and fascinating reading. Why wasn’t my biology this interesting in uni? I have started/stopped with this because two of is were reading this ... now it’s my turn!

Do you like origami? How about non-fiction?



Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram and link up in the comments below.
  • If you're on Instagram please tag the BookmarkMonday account @bookmarkmonday) so I can comment. I will also repost your bookmark on the account!
  • Share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so we can all check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall