Some link love

Stumbled upon two great reading-related links! (The third counts, but indirectly ...!)

What a great way to discover new reading blogs (and new reads!). Thanks, Crazy for Books, for cooking up this weekly event, although I am getting the willies already thinking how long my blogroll will become. So I'm off to blog hop. Wanna join in?


Are you trying to figure out what to read next? I already have a nice list in the back of my head of some tried-and-tested authors when I'm on the prowl on those library shelves. But who's a similar author? For example, I tried "Philippa Gregory." What else do readers of Philippa Gregory read? Using the Literature Map, a bunch of other authors are generated and "The closer two writers are, the more likely someone will like both of them." Brilliant!


Search & Win
A few book bloggers recommend this site ... to earn free Amazon gift certificates. I figured, why not, if I can get a free book? It's pretty simple. Just download their search toolbar, do your usual online search and you can pick up "Swagbucks" which can be converted to all sorts of goodies (not just those GCs).

Happy weekend everyone!


1 comment

  1. Hi. I found you through the book blogger hop and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall