An Eric Carle #BookmarkMonday! (83)



Welcome to #BookmarkMonday where bookmarks get a little loving -- anyone can join in anytime. Just have a post with a picture of a bookmark and link up below!

I am a huge Eric Carle fan -- think The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Have You Seen My Cat?, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? -- amazing artwork with such memorable stories! I recently won a bundle of his postcards and I was thrilled! This post is a nod to his lovely artwork; an assortment of bookmarks featuring the characters from his books. These would make great stocking stuffers, don't you think? (You can get these bookmarks from the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art).

The Very Hungry Caterpillar crawling on my pages, sure! :)

Thanks to those who have joined in this meme, or have commented! Feel free to jump in when you feel like it. There are more bookmarks out there waiting to be discovered!

(Note that I was not compensated for this post, I am just a huge fan!)

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. :) i've been so behind on comments! juju, thanks for always popping over .... i really appreciate your comments and how enthusiastic you are. makes it all worthwhile! have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Those are great. The Very Hungry Caterpillar was a big favourite in our household a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall