Sci-fi socks (yes, I said SOCKS) for #RRSciFiMonth

This first image just made me laugh ... in delight! I am betting a few of your are going to go "I need those!" especially since it's getting colder. Great way to justify a new pair of socks, who would've thought? :)

 

Of course these are called Spocks! Yo Star Wars fans!
I know you want to see more, so go ...




TARDamask for Doctor Who fans! Yo WHOvians!




Funkalicious for those who like anything space-related. Better to face an alien with some good earth music!


Technicolour Rex for Jurassic Park-lovers ... with a bit of colour please.


8 comments

  1. Ooooh I want them ALL!! I have some dinosaur socks but they are not quite as awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't choose which to highlight so I put them all in :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Tardis socks and the funkalicious. I gave the funkalicious tshirt to my husband, nephew and stepson and they all love it. Would the TARDIS socks imply that your calves were bigger on the inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's funny .. a whole world inside those socks. ;P

      Delete
  3. Haha I totally have those dinosaur socks. I kind of want the TARDIS ones too though. One can not have enough Dr Who...stuff...in their life ;)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I want tehm allllll!! :D

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall