And so it begins! #TTWIBRAT

Image courtesy of potowizard at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
And so it begins! It's the Travel the World in Books Readathon! Welcome to my little world of Guiltless Reading. Here's a few things about me ... comment below so I can go check out your post :)

Tell us your name and country you are from. 
Aloi. I'm from the Philippines but reside in Canada.

What do you hope to accomplish during the Readathon? 
I'm co-hosting this year (yay!) and have gots tons happening already.  But I want to get 1-2 reviews up for books I've read and loved. I had *a few* in my #Diversiverse post which is another challenge that fits in nicely with this challenge and readathon.

What book are you look forward to reading most? 
I think I will wing it depending on how I'm feeling!

What’s your beverage and snack of choice during the Readathon?
Lately I've had a thing for Medjool dates. Maybe I'll pair it with some tea ... what's a good combo?

If money was no object, what would be your dream travel destination? 
I still want to travel around the entire of Southeast Asia + India. And now ... Japan.

What are your favorite reading spots? 
In bed!

What are some of your favourite reads? 
Oh my, there are just too many. Did you miss my previous post with some of my recommendations? Here they are again. I plan on answering the discussion posts so I can update my own little lists.

Wondering what this is all about? Learn more and sign up HERE.

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall