#BookmarkMonday (225): Loving @BookDepository


Every time I receive a book through the Book Depository,* I always look out for the free bookmark that will inevitably be hidden among its pages. I especially love the ones that were designed by fellow readers, like this one by Kate Mathewson of Australia! (Her fave book is Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.)

Take a look at another in my collection here. Check out all the 2014 winners are here.

Do you watch out for freebie bookmarks too?

*Proud affiliate of Book Depository


#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. If you've got a bookmark to share, post about it on your blog and leave a message below. It's so much fun discovering new bookmarks! If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor. 

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall