#BookmarkMonday: Oddities, #ghoststories, #TimBurton and #Pinoyauthors



It’s been too long since the last Bookmark Monday post. I am really happy a few of you kept posting on your blogs and Instagram while I was basically AWOL. Bookmarks will never go out of style ... or function. The problem with me is that function always trumps form. So many times I am scambling to find something to use a bookmark. I DO like to keep postcards on hand and I kept this one sent in by Pinoy author Catherine Torres (loved both her Sula’s Voyage and Mariposa Gang and Other Stories).

Torres, on the postcard, gives an excerpt of ghost stories and Filipino folklore. Zoom on the photo.
To add even a bit more of eeeee, check out my current Tim Burton read The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories. Odd much? I couldn’t hold back a few chuckles when flipping though this!

Do you like creepy reading? Are you joining any scary reading challenges?



Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram and link up below.
  • If you're on Instagram please look me up: @guiltlessreader) tag me so I can comment!
  • Share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall