It's Monday! What Are You Reading? As you can see my reviewing pace is picking up a bit. I'm still trying to finish off reviews for 2012! Latest reviews include quite a range, don't you think?
- Hollywood Buckaroo by Tracy DeBrincat - contemporary fiction, a riproaring read with a surprisingly tender side to it.
- The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny - a historical fiction piece about a woman doctor in the 1600s
- The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst - a chick lit-erotica read
- I still have a few more before I can wipe 2012 reviews off the list of things to do :)
I just finished these two books, you check out the Goodreads summaries through the title link:
- The Little Book of Heartbreak by Meghan Laslocky (here's my Friday 56/Book Beginnings post) which was a requested review. Fun fun read!
- Nose by James Conaway which I really enjoyed because it's a foodie read!
I am currently reading:
- Uno Kudo Vol 2 Naked - check out my Friday 56/Book Beginnings post
- Flimsy Little Plastic Miracles by Ron Currie Jr.
Of course, I'm still continuing with Bookmark Monday, the 2013 edition! Feel free to join in anytime. Hoping you all have a great week ahead!