Feature and Follow Friday || Book Blogger Hop

Hello hello hello! Hello to new followers, be sure to  check out my icon collection in my sidebar and choose how you'd like to follow! Or just follow me on Bloglovin'. If you're an old follower, welcome back!


This week's question is:
Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.

My answer: Alright! As I don't have a bookshelf, here's my little pile of books to read. Quite the range here, just looking through this list excites me as I've got some YA, poetry, a kid's book, some funny stuff, a mystery (or two), a memoir, even some chick lit (which I haven't read in a while), and some historical and literary fiction. Head spinning? Well, mine is! Yay!

Shattered Illusions | Sticky Icky Booger Bugs
Magnolia and Lotus: Selected Poems of Hyesim (Korean Voices)
Almost True Confessions: Closet Sleuth Spills All
The Round House | Freud's Mistress | Morning Light
William Shakespeare's Star Wars | Telegraph Avenue: A Novel

I have several other piles but I'll save that for another time :)


This week's question is:
What got you started as a blogger? Everyone has a story/reason, what's yours?

My answer: Find out how a foodie turned book blogger here.



Have a wonderful Friday evening, and an even better weekend!

3 comments

  1. OooO! I'm excited to read the reviews for a good chunk of these! Especially "Telegraph Avenue" and "Cain." You'll have to let me know, too, how the Singaporian mystery is. Looks like it could be a great chick-lit book for the girls of "No Boys Allowed Reviews" to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started Telegraph Ave and sort of just letting it seep into me, if that makes any sense! The Singaporean mystery was fun ... kind of like an Asian version of Miss Marple -- except Aunty Lee is a mean cook; my mouth was literally watering with some of the food descriptions!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Quite interesting choice of books you got there. New follower!

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall