#BookmarkMonday (227): Fave Printables of 2015 (#free!)


This year I had a blast creating some printable bookmarks for various events. I enjoyed making them so much - that while it may sound slightly presumptuous - they are among my faves because I got so much love from you guys! I'm linking out to the actual posts where you can go and download them if you missed them.

For Travel the World in Books in October, I made two sets of printables featuring quotes from books that I've read for the challenge. From Japan to Colombia to across Europe, I've probably got a book that is set in another country that you'll want to visit ... or at least read about!

Download set one HERE.




For Austen in August, Austen's bookishness is on complete display with the two sets that feature quotes about reading.  


While more a postcard size, you can decide whether to use this as a bookmark or a postcard. Of course I've included a few extras in the download over here.

Have you printed and used any of these bookmarks? I'd love to see your pics!

Do you think I should continue making freebie printable bookmarks in 2016? I'm open to ideas!


#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. If you've got a bookmark to share, post about it on your blog and leave a message below. Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor. 

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall