Doublecounting the fruits of my labour (err, mojitos) for #Bloggiesta & #Reviewathon


Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

The mojito actually happened and who the hell cares it it's a wrong country?

My simple list got some love, but probably not enough. I swear, it was the mojitos doing most of the work.
  • Back up my blog and Read the Nobels. - yes and yes, including my templates
  • Get up-to-date with my reviews. I'm already participating in #Reviewathon so I figured doublecounting is totally acceptable. (I tell 'ya, it is.) - far from it. I finished two reviews: one was for Call the Midwife (a Netflix series based on a book which I loved to death) and a niggling one for Read the Nobels - Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Memories of My Melancholy Whores
  • Update my Book Map with old and recent reads.  - nothing to see here folks.
  • Join in the Twitter chat, if my weekend turns out as I plan. - dang, I missed it ... by 3 hours
My lukewarm review of a favourite author. 

Et voila! That's was it. Not much but a little goes a long way!

How did your Bloggiesta go?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall