To #Bloggiesta ... Ole!



Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! 

Late as usual. But maybe not. I was procrastinating with this post and now Bloggiesta is upon me. I've been doing a bit of a clean-up around here, so things aren't as horribly disorganized. But I always need a bit of a push to get going and Bloggiesta is the perfect thing!

What I need to get done: 

Get my next week organized. Schedule posts for the entire week!

What I want to get done:

1. Write at least two one review/s. My reading pile is growing. My review pile is growing much faster.

2. Complete my Book Map with my old reads. I recently joined in the Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge and it jumpstarted me on this project I've been meaning to do for ages! Edit: Get up to 100 books on the map -- or else this is all I'm doing :)

3. Rethink my tags for Lots of Bookishness (see right sidebar) -- staring at that long list stresses me out for some reason. Shall I simplify? Needs more rethinking.

What I want to get done if I check off all of the above:

1. Clean up wonky posts. Cleaned a few!

2. Go check out some new templates. Oh the urge. Do you get that itch to change templates often too? ;) Stayed away from temptation!

3. Figure out what the HELL is wrong with my Bloglovin feed which hasn't updated since March! Grr. Grrrrrr. Deleted, put back in, checked FAQs (nothing btw), still the same!

Have a happy bloggiesta weekend!

2 comments

  1. Good luck! I try to regularly keep up with my blogs, but I love the opportunity of Bloggiesta to do major overhauls...LOL.

    I am almost afraid to tackle labels!

    Here's my MINI-BLOGGIESTA POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot done. Congratulations! Cleaning up tags is such a tedious business.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall